HOW TO ASSEMBLE A CHIP BAG
- Print on a 8.5x11 sheet for chip bags
- Orientation is LANDSCAPE
- Glossy paper is recommended (Glossy brochure paper, glossy presentation paper or glossy photo paper- 8.5x11) Find a glossy paper that is compatible with your printer (inkjet/laser). If printing at a print shop such as office depot/ staples and you're using self serve stations. Most places allow you to switch out the paper. I recommend purchasing in store from them and using the self serve.
- A lot of printing allow you to change the paper settings to glossy paper. For me it made a big difference in print quality.
ASSEMBLING (SUPPLIES NEEDED)
Beside printer and paper you will need:
- Adhesive (glue gun or double sided tape)
- Paper crimper (this is optional. Adds a decorative look) Available on amazon.
- Zig Zag pinking shears (optional for decorative look) Please do NOT purchase the cheap zig zag scissors they have in bundles (like at walmart). They do not cut well. To get a clean cut purchase scissors that is made for fabric.
GET YOUR ZIG ZAG SCISSORS HERE
Here is one of my favorite chip bag assembly videos on YouTube. I hope this helps